Scholarships for visiting academics
The MSPME Consortium welcomes applications from Visiting Scholars currently residing out with the European Union for visiting scholarships funded under the Erasmus + framework. Selected academics will be hosted for a period of from 1 week up to 12 weeks at one of the Consortium’s institutions. During this period they teach or develop elements of the MSPME course, supervise thesis projects of MSPME students and/or engage in independent research or other activities aimed to enhance the quality of MSPME programme.
European Commission’s Erasmus + Scholarships
The European Commission supports academics contributing to MSPME by special Erasmus + scholarships. Each scholarship consists of a weekly stipend of €1,200 for a period from 1 week to up to 12 weeks. The European Commission supports academics contributing to MSPME by special Erasmus + Scholarships. Each scholarship consists of a weekly stipend of €1,200 for a period from 1 week to up to 12 weeks. The scholarship is a lump sum, meant to cover ALL costs (e.g., travelling, visa costs, accommodation, living expenses, health insurance, etc.).
Erasmus + Scholarships are available to the academics that are:
- Selected by the MSPME Consortium based on their outstanding academic and/or professional experience through the selection process described below;
Application and selection procedure
The MSPME Academic Board will select outstanding scholars according to the following criteria:
- Academic excellence including prominence in the field and publication record;
- Potential contribution to the MSPME course including relevance of the expertise and experience;
- Teaching competence – successful applicants will be able to deliver high quality courses in English.
- Contribution to diversity and the potential for future collaboration with the MSPME Consortium.
Shortlisted candidates may subsequently be interviewed by a member of the MSPME Academic Board. The list of selected scholars will be endorsed by the European Commission.
How to apply
Applications should be made in writing to the address below with the following documents:
- A cover letter including an indication of preference among the three universities and times of proposed visit.
- A recent detailed Curriculum Vitae clearly identifying eligibility in accordance with the assessment criteria discussed above.
For further enquiries, please contact:
Tomas Blomquist, Umeå School of Business, Umeå University, 901 87 Umeå, Sweden
Phone +46 90 786 7722, firstname.lastname@example.org